Does 2nd time CoolSculpting hurt more? (Photo)

I did it once so far to my abs and inner thighs... Would the second round hurt more? Is it beneficial to do a second round? Here my photos right after the first procedure

Pain with second treatment

The pain after Coolsculpting depends.  I have found that that depending on the amount of pull into the applicator, pain is more on the abdomen.  My love handles were very thick with my first treatment and I didn't have any pain.  The second time, my love handles were softer and there was a greater pull... I had more pain with that.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

More Coolsculpting?

The pain and swelling associated with coolsculpting can be dependent on a number of factors including the area treated and type of applicator applied. A second treatment will not necessarily hurt more or less - it's really more how that are is treated. Each coolsculpting session eliminates 20-25% of fat in the treated area. The need for a second treatment or revision is really dependent on your response to treatment and your own goals. Review your progress with your physician - that's the best way to determine if you need more.  

Adam J. Mamelak, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Results / Pain

The pain should be the same but I suggest speaking to your physician it all depends on how many applicators and in what areas.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting and Pain

Coolsculpting is a fabulous way to reduce a fat bulge in a given area.  A few patients to complain about some pain or numbness immediately after the procedure.  There is no predicting which patients might feel some pain afterwards although the abdomen typically can be the most uncomfortable.