How much to get the fat sucked out my stomach and into my butt?

How Much Fat Needed for Fat Transfer from Stomach to Buttocks?

In general, the amount of fat that needs to be harvested depends on your body shape & size, buttock shape & size, whether hip enhancement is also desired, as well as patient's personal desires.  On average, I typically inject anywhere from 500cc to 1500cc per buttock & hip, depending on these factors, which vary greatly from person to person.

I find it helpful when patients bring me photos of their "ideal buttock" shape and size.  My consultants and I then counsel patients on realistic results, and plan the procedure as a TEAM effort with the patient's input placed in the forefront.  In the end, I have garnished a 99% satisfaction rate, performing about 10-12 fat transfer to buttock and/or hips per week, and over 500 per year!

Windell Davis-Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting AND Cost

Costs are dependent the expertise and skill of the physician performing the procedure, location of the country and if a hi definition procedure is performed.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.