I had Sculpsure done on my inner thighs in July, measurements bigger and more cellulite, should I get the procedure again?

At a plastic surgeons office but not the plastic surgeon himself. They said she was trained by cynosure. Now its october and i noticed that my thighs actually got fatter! Sorry i have no pics but i have noticeably more cellulite and squeezable fat and my measurement got bigger! Is it because the surgeon never do it or maybe the heat wasnt high enough? Im not eating any more and in fact exersizing more so it cant be that. Im considering getting another sculpsure procedure in the same area again since my thighs got worse since the first timr or would that be a bad idea?

Sculpsure to the thighs

Sculpsure maximal results are at 12 weeks so you may still see some improvement however,   Sculpsure does not treat cellulite.  Be sure to avoid weight gain when having any body contouring procedures done.  Also, it is possible that you thigh muscles have increased due to exercise.   Before and after photos should be helpful.   Return to the clinic where your procedure was done , and discuss your concerns.

SculpSure results

Thanks for your question. Unsure when you did the treatment but optimal results from SculpSure are reached at 12 weeks. Before and after photos are a great way to tell. The treatment may be done by a SculpSure expert; doctor or esthetician. If you are unhappy with your results you should speak with a board certified dermatologist about what you would like your ideal results to be. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Getting the Results You Want: Sculpsure versus VASER/ThermiRF/Cellfina

This is difficult to answer without an in-person evaluation. It may be that another combination would give you better results. VASER liposuction and ThermiRF would be great to the inner thigh to give you more definition and contour the leg. Cellfina is the best solution for cellulite. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer. 

Consult your provider

I would recommend following up with your provider. The doctor does not have to perform the procedure. When the office is trained with cynosure, the doctor is allowing their trained professional to perform the Sculpsure treatment. If you have concerns follow up with those concerns. They can give you their opinion if a second treatment is needed. It is not common for the area that was treated to be bigger unless there was a weight gain or possibly muscle mass is larger from working out. It is best to get an opinion from the provider that treated you. Hope this helps.

Have a recheck

Best to have a recheck.  You will need to review your photos and your weight to fully evaluate.  SculpSure can be repeated.