Is there a vaginal area skin treatment? (photo)

Is there some type of peel or skin treatment that can be done to the vaginal area to fill out wrinkles to give it a more youthful look and even tone?

Fine lines and wrinkle

I would suggest visiting a board certified plastic surgeon in person, to discuss all possible options surgical and non-surgical.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your picture!

Bradenton Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks for RealSelf question. I might offer fat grafting to fill out these "wrinkled" areas... But best to seek IN PERSON examinations... 

Skin pigmentation around the vagina

Perineal pigmentation can be corrected with skin lightening creams such as Melarase followed by Melapeels to address pigmentation through exfoliation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS