12 areas of lipo . Abdomen, waist, love handle, flanks and bra line lipo with fat transfer to butt. Brazilian butt lift. (photo)

I'm 5-4 135lbs I just want your expert opinion on my my expectation being accurate or way out of my possibilities. How much fat cc can I expect to have removed and transfer? I have so many question but it's not possible to see the doc for now. Could my body shape and my super flat butt be significantly improved. Can I go from square shape to S shape? I also have a small hard tissue area on my lower Abdomen right in the middle of my tt scar, can lipo be done in that area and even that area out?

Expert Opinion On Your Expectations....

Certainly, an exam in person would be best for providing you with the best recommendations. I believe you certainly can make some dramatic improvements in your shape. Further liposculpture can be performed and fat harvested from you waist, arms, flanks, abdomen and perhaps additional areas. This would certainly give you more of a dramatic waistline and curves.  It is important to understand, that about half of you result comes from the liposculpture alone. Then, all the fat that is harvested, would all be used to get you as close to your goals and expectations as possible. Understanding that no plastic surgeon can guarantee you a particular result, it does appear that you have an opportunity to make some dramatic changes.
In regards to your Tummy tuck... you do have a pretty asymmetric scar being notably higher on your right side. The entire scar is high as well. The hard scar tissue cannot be removed by liposuction. However, a revision of the abdominoplasty can remove that hard scar tissue, improve the symmetry and lower the entire scar. wish you best of luck in your quest.

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question .

I will recommend a Brazilian Butt Lift, with this procedure I will perform liposuction in the abdomen, waist and back to provided you a better shape and transfer it to the butt area to create the perfect contour

Many surgeons offer online virtual consultations where you send your photos and medical history information so that you can receive accurate cost at no cost to you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.