Bonding or veneers to fix rabbit teeth? (photo)

Should I get bonding on the lateral and eye teeth, to make the size of my front teeth less noticeable? Or should I get veneers ? If veneers can they fix the slight crookedness of the front teeth? I hate the rabbit teeth look, that's my main concern

Composite bonding vs porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Both options would give you great results, but it's important to keep in mind that bonding is not a permanent fix. While composite bonding can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth, it chips and stains easily and is not as durable as porcelain veneers. I would highly recommend 4-8 veneers across the top. See an experienced cosmetic dentist for a complete evaluation to determine your options.  The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he or she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Bonding vz veneers

Any of those option you take will give you really nice results. The only difference between bonding and porcelain veneers is that bonding is made in the consultory with composite. What i recommned is that if you are a continuous consumer of coffee or pigmented food choose porcelain veneers. 
Good luck! 

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

Bonding or veneers?

Either type of restoration will work on your laterals. If you want to correct the asymmetry of the central state you will need to restore them also.