Lips - Juvederm ultra 3 vs Juvederm Volift?

The first time I had my lips done I had juvederm ultra 3. I wanted them bigger so I had a further syringe 4 weeks later and was given juvederm volift. Which one is better and will last the longest & what is the pros and cons of one versus the other? Thank you

Thanks for your query.Juvederm ultra is better for lips as it is lighter and works very good for the soft tissue augmentation. Juvederm volift is a litte heavy and it works better for contouring. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Lips - JVD Ultra 3 vs JVD Volift

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though not available in the US JVD Volift is a thicker, longer-lasting dermal filler than ultra 3.  It is more appropriate for achieving greater volume than ultra, which is better at achieving definition.  Hope this helps.

Juvederm and Volbella

Both products are great for the lips. Volbella is newer and is a little more spongy in nature and ideal for the lips. They both can last around a year. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green