Can Juvederm volift with lidocaine be used under eyes?

Fillers under the eyes

Thank you for your question Enas Tarik. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Vollure (Volift) is a dermal filler used to enhance moderate to severe wrinkles on the face. It can also be used off-label in other areas. I prefer a softer product such as Volbella or Restylane under the eyes for my patients. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

NO, not under the eyes... there are better fillers than Volift for this area.

NO, in the Juvederm range there are many types of fillers, Volift as the name suggest, lifts and volumizes the area. Great for cheeks, chin, temples, brow lifts etc... however in this area it is too thick. The filler of choice is Volbella, or Restylane. Another great product is Belotero. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Juvederm under eyes

Many doctors will inject almost any filler into this area which can produce some unwanted results.  The best under eye fillers are Restylane and Belotero.  The Juvederm products are more hydrophilic and can therefore cause prolonged edema under the eye.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

No

I would not recommend this, Volbella is a far better and safer product for the tear trough. If your injector is using vycross products I am sure he would have this to hand.

Adil Sarwar, MD
London Physician

Voluma under eyes?

The simple answer is NO.  Volume is meant for deep volume loss and the tear trough is superficial soft tissue.  Do not recommend that.  Hope this helps. Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon