I am thinking of trying Volift in my lips next but could you please tell me if this filler is suitable for lips?

And will it last any longer than Volbella? I had 1ml of Volbella in my lips 7 months ago it is now more less gone, despite me being told it would last 9-12 months. Thank you for your time.

Fillers for the lips

Thank you for your question kimbychick. Vollure (Volift) is a dermal filler used to enhance moderate to severe wrinkles on the face. It can also be used off-label in other areas. Vollure has a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid than Volbella and will therefore provide more volume. Volbella is ideal for definition and addressing fine lines. The two can be used in combination. It is important to assess results with before and after photographs to determine if the product is gone. Volbella can last up to 12 months with optimal treatment. Some people metabolize fillers more quickly than others.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Fillers for the lips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Volift in lips

Hi there, 

Contrary to the usual answers I have to say I ALWAYS use volift in lips - it still looks subtle and natural and tends to be much longer lasting than vobella. This is down to personal preference and injection technique however, I have found excellent results. Also, you will only need to use 0.5ml for a good effect which means the it is more cost effective. 

Hope this helps and all the best, 

Dr Rupert

Volift in lips

Hi there, 

Hope this helps and all the best, 

Dr Rupert

Juvederm Volift vs Volbella

Not a good idea for Volift in the lips. Volbella is softer, and more malleable, it contours and flows better. Juvederm Volift, as the name suggest is to help volumize and 'lift' key areas such as the cheekbones. 

I would stick to Juvederm Volbella for lips. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Juvederm Volift vs Volbella

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia.