I am thinking of trying Volift in my lips next but could you please tell me if this filler is suitable for lips?

And will it last any longer than Volbella? I had 1ml of Volbella in my lips 7 months ago it is now more less gone, despite me being told it would last 9-12 months. Thank you for your time.

Volift in lips

Hi there, 

Contrary to the usual answers I have to say I ALWAYS use volift in lips - it still looks subtle and natural and tends to be much longer lasting than vobella. This is down to personal preference and injection technique however, I have found excellent results. Also, you will only need to use 0.5ml for a good effect which means the it is more cost effective. 

Hope this helps and all the best, 

Dr Rupert

London Physician

Juvederm Volift vs Volbella

Not a good idea for Volift in the lips. Volbella is softer, and more malleable, it contours and flows better. Juvederm Volift, as the name suggest is to help volumize and 'lift' key areas such as the cheekbones. 

I would stick to Juvederm Volbella for lips. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist