Is Glutathione Pill A Good Lightening Agent? What Are Potential Side Effects?

Am considering buying Glutathione capsule to lighten up my skin, cause I heard this is what some celebs use, I would love to know if there is no side effect and if its safe.

Glutathione

Glutathione is an anti-oxidant that is widely use for liver health and detoxification. As a result of beneficial effects, skin brightens and clarify as a result.  Widely use safely in Asia for years.  Make sure you get reliable product that is bioavailable. 

Glutathione

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Would not recommend glutathione pill for skin lightening

While oral glutathione pill can be helpful for skin lightening, there is significant risk to one's kidney function at higher dose. I would stay away for now until the drug is better studied and approved by the U.S. FDA.