Is it normal to have deep holes on TT revision? (Photo)

I have three deep holes in my tummy tuck disolve sutures I am 10 days post op Any recommendations? Is this normal?

Is it normal to have deep holes on TT revision?

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary tummy tuck surgery. Although not necessarily "common", superficial ( and occasionally deeper) wounds can occur after any type of surgical procedure including revision tummy tuck procedure. Sometimes, these "holes" are related to sutures that "spit". Usually, these areas  heal without long-term sequelae. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck

It appears that is puckering from the sutures beneath the skin. That should go away over 3 months as the sutures dissolve. The puckering also is an issue of how much lose skin you had or have. When patients have a lot of lose skin and we close the incision it can look puckered like that because there is a bit of a mismatch in the quality of the skin of the pubic area vs the tummy. 

Richard J. Brown, MD