What is the difference between voluma and Volift?

I would like to know what is the differance between voluma and Volift products both made by juverderm. My doctor said voluma in top of cheeks and Volift for Nasobular folds what does that mean and your oplnion please . Thank you.

Foundations, cross linking and how long Voluma and Volift last

See the video for explanation. Both of these fillers are made by Juvederm- Voluma as the name suggest gives volume, I use this as a foundation filler to help really hollow cheeks, as well as areas such as the jawline. Volift is softer and has lifting properties (all fillers do, but this is exceptionally good). Volift last 18 months, Voluma last 24 months and beyond . Excellent fillers in the correct hands. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

They might be the same

VoLift was launched in Europe in 2013 and is a HA filler made by Allergan with lidocaine.

Voluma is the name of the long-lasting 2-year HA filler by Allergan in the USA, it also has lidocaine.  

Volift is not available in the USA, to the best of my knowledge.

Marla M. Klein, MD
Lake Oswego Dermatologic Surgeon