Does Juvederm Volift work in cheeks?

I have heard that Voluma is the best filler for cheeks but a dental practice in my area are doing deals on their Volift just now and say it can treat any area. Could you tell me if this will be any good in the cheek area? I am also having my lips and nasolabial folds done. Thanks.

Voluma vs Volift for cheeks

I agree that for cheeks, Voluma is the superior product because, as the name suggest it can increase the volume of mid face, and last longer than Volift. Volift is a good product for the nasolabial folds, but in my opinion, I don't use it in the lips- its too thick. I use Volbella for the lips (or Ultra XC, or Restylane). 

Now, I'm going to be be politically incorrect here and say this- as a specialist dermatologist, I don't offer teeth whitening, nor do I do bridges and crowns, you may want to consider the experience of a dental practice performing skin directed treatments. Opinion of Dr Davin Lim, and may not be shared by others. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Juvederm Volift versus Voluma

Voluma is superior to Volift for the cheek area.  Voluma gives an instant lift to the mid-face area.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green