Weak looking jaw and maxilla, much vertical growth in lower third. Would i profit from jaw surgery? (photos)

Hello, in my opinion my jaw looks pretty weak from the side. I also have some fat under my chin. I went to the orthodontist couple of days ago, who suggested that i need jaw surgery or braces, because my upper jaw hasn't fully grow vertically and horizontal. And my underjaw is slightly to big. Braces wouldn't change my face. But surgery could. Would i profit from that and could it get rid of the problems i mentioned? Or do you suggest another surgery?

Jaw Surgery

If your teeth don’t fit are problematic then you need jaw surgery. If it is just the size of your lower jaw that is a concern, chin and mandible implants would provide a more predictable result with far less morbidity.