If I do full face Fraxel how long before I can do Thermage?

Fraxel and Thermage

I love both the Fraxel and Thermage Lasers.  They are two of my favorite lasers when used in combination for non-surgical skin rejuvenation. I always suggest doing Thermage before Fraxel so that the Fraxel can be performed the following week.  If you have already had Fraxel, generally I wait two to four weeks depending on which Fraxel and strength you had performed.  For the best results please find an experienced dermatologist with a lot of experience in Cosmetic Dermatology.

Thermage after Fraxel

Hi. You should wait at least 2 weeks after Fraxel before having a Thermage. The answer partly depends on the settings of the Fraxel. If it is a medical grade Fraxel re:store DUAL at higher than average settings then you maye need 3-4 weeks. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon