Will Thermi Tight fix a saggy behind? (Photo)

I had minor liposuction on my thighs about two years ago and now there is moderate laxity in the skin which gives the appearance of a sagging behind. Would Thermi Tight help correct this? Thank you.

Thermitight for skin laxity over buttock/ upper thigh areas

Based on your photos, you seem to be a great candidate for ThermiTight treatment. While you should not expect a surgical type of a result, you should definitely see improvement in your skin laxity and tightening in the area.  ThermiTight is probably the next thing to surgery as far as the results are concerned among currently available skin tightening treatment modalities on the market. 

Thermitight on outer thighs and buttocks

Thank you for your question. It does appear that you have some outer skin laxity after liposuction. Thermitight can help improve this, as long as your expectations are realistic. Thermitight will not completely alleviate it, but in my practice, I think that you can expect 30-50% improvement in the laxity with this localized area. It is one of the best minimally invasive options we have on the market to tighten skin and having some improvement, although not complete, is certainly worth it to many patients so they don't have to have a visible scar in this region with an outer thigh or buttocks lift. 
Best, Dr. Hustak

Kristi Hustak, MD

ThermiTight

If sagging skin has become a problem for you, you may be interested in a simple treatment as your solution: ThermiTight. When your skin sags, it can cause you to look older than you are and may also cause you to look like you're overweight when you might not be. Even a single treatment may reverse the signs of sagging skin and help yourself to look and feel younger. After having your ThermiTight treatment, you may notice some minor redness and swelling in your treated areas. This will typically dissipate within 24 hours and you can return to your normal routine within that time. Your results from the ThermiTight treatment will be immediately noticeable and will get better over time as more collagen and elastin are produced in the area. ThermiTight results can last for several years.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Skin Laxity and Buttock Lifting -- ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra, Fat Injections, Fillers or Sculptra

Thermi works by introducing radiofrequency energy under the skin to get long term tightening.  I suggest consulting with an expert to see if this is a valuable option for you.  In combination with fat grafting, implants, exilis or sculptra you can get a good outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer