Has ThermiTight permanently scarred/damaged skin on my inner thighs from burns? (photos)

I had 10-15 blisters and hard ridges/burns on each thigh from very ThermiTight. The blisters have crusted over but I still have hard ridges (scars?) where probe touched my skin, and after 5 weeks, my thighs still feel lumpy and look a lot worse; my skin is still numb and bruised. Is this normal? I'm concerned that blisters and hard ridges are caused by the probe heating too quickly --it was painfully hot. Has ThermiTight permanently scarred and damaged my skin. Will this heal on its own?

Not "Normal," but should Heal

Thank you for your question and photos.  This is not normal - ThermiTight should not cause burns like this, but given that it does apply heat, it is certainly possible.  The good news is that despite the current appearance, these should not be permanent and I would expect them to heal over the next couple of months.  Please follow up with your surgeon, per his or her recommendations.

Burn/Blister After ThermiRF -- NOT NORMAL

Please call your physician, this should not occur, but is a risk with any energy based device.  This appears to be burns with scarring and needs shock therapy and massage with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation prevent creams at this point.  Best, Dr. Emer.