Dents and lumps 11 weeks after Liposuction. (photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Tummy liposuction irregularities
- Given the photos and history you provide, wait a full year before any revision.
- The tummy is difficult to liposuction - perfection uncommon and and irregularities difficult to correct.
- A second liposuction is even more difficult because of scar.
- At the end of a year, unless your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, consult one as to whether a skin only tummy tuck to redrape/remove skin and or fat injections might help.
- But if your stomach now is ok in certain lights - but not others - be careful before a 3rd operation.
- And if you are judging your stomach by overhead fluorescent light - don't. It is unnatural, no one else sees us that way and it makes everyone and everything look terrible because of the yellow shadows it casts. Best wishes.
Poor Liposuction Results
You might also like...
Dents and lumps 11 weeks after Liposuction.
Too early to go results from liposuction.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.