Just had a whole set of temporary teeth done before going to Florida. They are OM1 very white! Is there a glaze ?

Is there a glaze that can go over temporary teeth and then also porcelain fused to zirconium permanent teeth that doesn't darken the teeth? Don't want to go through this again. I feel the OM1 opaque look is just too white but I was told to go light and they can tone them down. But don't want a glaze that will make them grey.

Shade selection for permanent restorations #DrSoftTouch

Your skin tone should be taken into account when selecting your tooth shade.  A shade may look great on someone you know, but may look lighter or darker on you, depending on your skin tone. I always recommend okaying your restorations before having them permanently bonded. That way, they can easily be sent back to lab lab if changes to to shade, shape and/or fit are necessary. Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Too White Temporaries and Color Selection of Crowns

Depending on a person’s complexion, a shade that is too white can make the teeth look false. Having said that, people have different preferences and notions about beauty, and the patient’s desires have to be taken into consideration. It is possible to alter the color after the porcelain has been applied, but that applies going from lighter to darker. You can darken crowns that are too light. If the porcelain is too dark, it has to be removed and replaced. A good lab or dentist who alters the shade should not make the teeth gray.