Will eating after Brazilian Butt Lift fill out my butt ?

I'm 4 weeks after bbl as of right now my butt looks uneven and is getting smaller , I'm being told that that unevenness is due to swelling and I have to eat fattening foods for the next 3 months and my butt will fill out I don't see anyone one else recomending this . Is that true ?

Brazilian Butt Lift

Such an advise is not really sound. Gaining weight will gain all over not just in the buttock. Wait till all the swelling is gone then decide what the results are

I typically do not recommend weight gain before or after BBL.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

In my patients, they can expect between 60-80% of the fat to survive. The survival rate depends both on the genetics of your body and the skill of the surgeon. Post surgery, you should follow the plan laid out to you by your surgeon, and avoid putting pressure on your backside (sitting) when possible.

Gaining weight is not something I recommend. You should wait until the healing period commences to accueratley gauge the success of your procedure. 

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta