Has anyone used the new Inspira SCM smooth round gummy bear implant yet?

I'm curious to know how they look and feel compared to the Inspira SRM implant.

New Inspira Cohesive Implants

The new Inspira Cohesive implants combine the 410 cohesive gel with the very popular high gel fill ratio in the Inspira implant line.  These implants have a slightly firmer feel which many patients prefer.  They also tend to deform less in the upper pole which gives a rounder and fuller look.

New Inspira SCM gummy bear implants?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  The new Inspira cohesive gel implants are comprised of a firmer gel than the Inspira SRM.  As a result there is less dropping and fluffing and more upper pole fullness that is maintained.  The choice of implant will come down to your desired goal appearance.  Hope this helps.

Inspira SCM

The newly approved Inspira implants have been available here in Canada for a number of years. This is a very nice implant that uses a firmer gel than the Inspira SRM. The rippling is minimal and most women can achieve a very natural look and feel. I predict that this will quickly become a very popular implant in the USA too.

Best wishes-