Will Inspira 415cc HP give natural full C, or go too large on me?? (5'8.5, 125lbs, 34/32 A/B, BWD 11.5-12cm). (photos)

I really want to stay within a natural-looking large C cup, as that's what I used to have before I lost breast tissue thanks to a hormonal disorder. I know I have to use the HP, but am very concerned that going over 400 will result in porn star looking breasts. I just want natural& full. Any advice is appreciated!!

Implant size depends on your measurements and dimensions

Hello and thank you for your question! When thinking about sizing for breast implants, I want to start off with what I tell many of my patients: Do not focus on cc's or bra sizes as many women see their friend with "x" number of cc implants etc and think that they have an idea of what they want. There is a lot that goes into implant selection -- your breast volume, the amount of cleavage you want to achieve, your base width, your rib shape/projection, etc. Also, when it comes to bra sizes, most women are not accurately sized for their bras. Please keep in mind that a breast implant is a round object and has a certain diameter. Your base width on each side of your chest will determine "how big of a ball" or what diameter implant you can reliably go up to with a socially acceptable cosmetic outcome. The implant will "augment" or increase the size of your breasts to an amount acceptable to you and your surgeon. There is no correlation between height and weight and base width; therefore you need an in person examination to be accurately measured. 

The most important thing to consider is really the size and look that is appealing to YOU with the implants you choose. Many surgeons have sizing models whether using bras with implants or computer simulation. I encourage you to discuss with your surgeon many of these considerations when deciding which implant and size to use during your surgery. My own patients will try on a sports bra and then we pick the implants based on their measured breast base width. For example, if your base width were to support for example up to a 400cc implant, I would have you try on the 400cc implants in the bra and then the 350cc or 385cc implants and afterwards select the implant that made YOU the happiest. In reality, don't stress too much as this is not a HUGE difference and should be the fun part of the process. Go with what is acceptable based on your measurements and makes you happiest and make sure to weigh the pros and cons of the options you are considering. You can also compare the moderate profile with high profile implants and see which look you like most. The profile of the implant will determine how much upper pole fullness and overall projection you portray. Make sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in aesthetic breast surgery. I hope this helps answer your question and if you are uncertain about the recommendations made by the surgeon you met with recently, I encourage you to get further consultations. I wish the best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Will Inspira 415cc HP give a natural full C

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. You are starting from an excellent position and should obtain a very nice result.  Unfortunately there is no direct correlation between implant size and cup size and the best advice would be to try on the different implant sizes to offer you a better visual representation as to what each would look like.  I do think that a 415cc implant will leave you larger than a full C.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.