Pondering between 350 or 375 cc Natrelle Inspira SRX or SRF on my petite frame. Which will look less "fake"? (photos)

I am pondering between getting 350 or 375 Inspira SRX or SRF implants. I don't want to look "fake". I have a very petite frame. I want more of a natural look. I am 26 yr old, 5'3, no kids, 107 lbs, and I'm a 32 A with 12.3 cm of breast width. My PS and I decided on 375 cc Inspira SRX, but now I'm thinking I might look exaggerated big. What if I get the SRF instead, is it a big difference? I'm attaching my VECTRA photos, a full body photo, and my wish boobs. Thanks!

Natural breast augmentation results.

Thanks for sharing your question and photos.

You appear to be on the right track in terms of your thoughts about breast augmentation.  I do believe in tissue based planning (which means evaluating each patient to determine what their body is likely to support) and also use 3-D imaging to communicate more in depth with patients about results that are realistic on their body frame. 

In general the less projecting implant will give a more natural result.  The ultra- high projections like the SRX tend to give more pronounced roundness in the upper portion of the breast and this can give a more "augmented" look.  I would encourage a follow up discussion with your board certified plastic surgeon to clarify your goals.

Best Wishes

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Pondering between 350/375cc Inspira SRX or SRF implants.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  In general the higher the projection of implant the less natural the result.  Though sizing is difficult without an in-person evaluation I would recommend voicing your concerns to your surgeon in order to get the best advice.  "Natural" means different things to each patient.  Hope this helps.

Pondering between 350 or 375 cc Natrelle Inspira SRX or SRF on my petite frame. Which will look less "fake"?

"X" projection implants always look fake when used for breast augmentation. On a small frame "F" projection can also look fake but to a lesser degree. If you really want a "natural" look then consider teardrop shaped implants. Best to discuss this with your surgeon though as they'll know your specific details better than any of us online will. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC