Are my breasts underdeveloped or simply extremely small? (photos)

I got my first period when I was 14 and everything was going well until I was 19 and noticed my breasts were not only very small but also similar to those a 14-year-old would have. Last year I was diagnosed PCOS (I was 20yo). Now I am 21 and still trying to understand what's going on. Is plastic surgery the only solution to improving my body(image)? Seriously insecure about my body.

Find the right surgeon

• Desire larger, shapelier breasts.
  • Moderate degree of breast sag and smaller breasts, whose problem can be solved by enlargement.
  • One breast that is noticeably smaller or is positioned differently than the other (asymmetry).
  • Uneven chest wall or rib cage.
  • Women requiring breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.
Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation .It also depends on where the blood clot was. You should check with the surgeon of your choice. 

Small Breasts

Thank you for your question. Your breast appear to be simply small/underdeveloped.  At this point, if you wish to enlarge your breasts you may want to consider Breast Augmentation surgery. I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who specializes in this procedure.
All the best

Are my breasts underdeveloped or simply extremely small? = both #breastaugmentation #BA #breastimplants

In some female patients, the breast don't fully develop and remain small after they reach adulthood. 
The development of female breasts is graded with the Tanner scale as follows:
Tanner I no glandular tissue: areola follows the skin contours of the chest (prepubertal) (typically age 10 and younger) Tanner II breast bud forms, with small area of surrounding glandular tissue; areola begins to widen Tanner III breast begins to become more elevated, and extends beyond the borders of the areola, which continues to widen but remains in contour with surrounding breast Tanner IV increased breast size and elevation; areola and papilla form a secondary mound projecting from the contour of the surrounding breast Tanner V breast reaches final adult size; areola returns to contour of the surrounding breast, with a projecting central papilla. (15+)

Plastic surgery can help to make breast to look more developed with breast implants or fat transfer in certain patients with availability of donor fat ( not skinny patients)

John Mesa, MD