Are there any doctors in the Oregon, Washington, or California area that can perform a BBL on a "thinner" girl?

I'm looking to have this procedure done as soon as possible if in Oregon or Washington, however if in California I'll have to wait until December/November. I want to spend about 5,000-7,500 on this procedure. The picture below is the look in going for.

Low-budget low BMI Brazilian

I'm not sure if the picture posted is of you or one of your ideal looks. Regardless your budget is a tad low. Patients who want impressive results from Brazilians who are thin Will need liposuction from many areas. This could include upper abdomen, lower abdomen, waist, hips, arms, back, inner thighs and inner knees . To have 10 areas treated with liposuction and then undergo fat transfer is in lengthy procedure. If done under general Anastasia the price for the operating room and anesthesiologist alone could be Half of your budgeted amount. I personally perform most liposuction and fat transfer procedure without general anesthesia which does  give it some cost savings. I suggest you start consult thing in person with several board-certified plastic surgeon's in your area. Find a surgeon you're comfortable with then save your money until you can afford to have the procedure done correctly. I would like to make a final comment about expected results from this procedure. Brazilians have some of the most distorted patient expectations of any cosmetic surgical procedure. There are several reasons for this. One reason is some providers will post pictures taken immediately after the procedure. Fat transfer it's a procedure that requires 6 to 12 months before final results are seeing it. Areas will often look substantially bigger early on because of swelling and before some of the fat has been re-absorbed. Setting expectations correctly from the beginning is key for developing long-term high patient satisfaction. This is especially true for patients who lack sufficient amounts of fat for an ideal Brazilian. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Your goal of $5000 to $7500 is low for this procedure. You will likely not find a board certified plastic surgeon here in the United States at that price unless you travel to Miami.

Buttock Implants, Hip Implants

Since you do not have enough fat for the look you desire.To achieve the look you want, you may need a buttock implant and a hip implants. The hip implants are custom implants and are expensive.I do not believe you will achieve the results you desire within the cost you are willing to spend.