How to fix my asymmetrical face? Can Botox do it? (Photos)

i would like to ask what can be done with my very noticeable asymmetrical face , im getting lip fillers next month but as you can see in the photo my mouth is very down turned witch gives me that sad look plus im thinking of getting my cheeks or under eyes filled. but what bothers me most are my eyes and i dont know what to do about them , can botox fix them ? last thing is my jaw line what can be done with that ? please let me know if there is anything else i can do . Thank you.

Botox and Juvederm.

You are beautiful!  A little Botox brow lift and use of fillers to restore your cheek volume will do wonders!

Cedar Park Family Physician

Improving facial features with filler

I see that your chin is very small and needs enhancement. This can be done will fillers and will also improve the look of the jawline. The maxilla (midface) area is underdeveloped as well and fillers can improve this as well. Downturning of the lips "frownies" can be improved with fillers and Botox. Since you are young and this is going to be a long term correction, you should consider a long term filler such as Bellafill or a surgical consultation. A maxillofacial specialist is a good first consultation.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Facial asymmetry

Almost everyone has some facial asymmetry. I often tell patients that the two sides of our face are sisters but not twins. They don't necessarily look the same. Most people have a shorter fatter side and longer skinnier side to their face. Based on the photos you have provided, it seems that you have less volume on the right side of your face then the left. This could be corrected by filler placement into the midface/cheeks and tear troughs. A filler such as Voluma or even Sculptra could be used to help improve the mid face asymmetry. Then any remaining asymmetry in the tear troughs (undereyes) could be corrected with a filler such as Restylane or Belotero. I would probably hold off on the lip injections for the time being. You have a recessed chin which could be corrected with a filler such as Voluma or Radiesse. Often times, when the chin is injected, facial harmony is improved and the lips just look better or more in sync with the rest of the face. 

My most important recommendation is that you see an experienced injector for an in-person consultation. Your face should be thoroughly evaluated and the injector should provide you with some sort of treatment plan. Hope this helps.

Combination to achieve the BEST

I see the differences on your face, which I find beautiful. You have to know that ALL of us have certain degree of asymmetry and it is comletely normal.

Eyes: Your eyebrows a bit different in height and that will be improved with Botox.

You have a condition called: palpebral ptosis and that is the reason your left eye look smaller, closer in comparison with the right one. That can not be improved with botox, only doing surgery done (normally by an Ophtalmologist) to re-attach the muscle is loose.

The undereye line will be improved with Juvederm Volbella.

The cheekbones will be improved with Juvederm Voluma

And definitely your chin will need an enhancement with Voluma or a chin implant to create more balance.

As I stated before, you have very nice features, but will need a knowledgeable Plastic Surgeon.

Be encouraged.

Dr. Cardenas