Fillers/Type - Botox $? (photos)

I had a face Lift 11 years ago, not ready for another one. Had under Eye fat removal, looking hollow now. Bottom lip is smaller due . Overbite. Like a little more fullness.

Fillers/Type - Botox $?

Hi there, I would recommend filler under your eyes specifically, Restylane. I would also recommend Botox for your forehead and Juvederm Volbella for your lips. Make sure you go to a board certified dermatologist who has a lot of experience with injectables as these are tricky areas to treat.  Good luck, Dr. Downie

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers and botox

The cost for fillers and botox will vary depending upon how many areas are needed to be treated and how much volume you require to get the results you are looking for. Best to be seen in person.  Good luck.

Full facial rejuvenation with lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers (restylane, juvederm)

For the under eye, fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help this area. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers

Thank you for your question manolio. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. Hollowing under the eyes can be addressed with Restylane and now some are using Volbella. Volbella is frequently used to address the size, shape, fullness, and definition of the lips along with lines on or around the lips. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Botox And Fillers

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for the use of Botox and fillers such as Juvederm and Voluma.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Fillers/botox

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, you appear to be a good candidate for fillers and botox.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Fillers vs fat grafting

You could easily use  Radiese or Voluma to give you volume in the cheeks, they work well and last around 6-9 months. You cannot use them in the lips and would have to use Juvederm, which lasts about the same.

If you wanted something more permanent, I would suggest looking in to fat grafting. You use your own fat and inject it back into your face to help give fullness and plump. The initial cost may be more, but it lasts longer and you don't have to keep getting it done. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon