What if I popped my tattoo blisters?

would the ink stay there and not be removed after my laser tattoo removal

Don't pop your blisters

I would definitely advise you not to pop your blisters. They're actually there to protect the underlying "raw" skin. If one pops on it's own, apply antibiotic ointment over it and leave it alone until it's healed. Popping the blisters will not make the ink fade faster. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Blisters after tattoo treatment

Thanks for posting your question. Try not to pop the blisters should they occur. The blisters will actually protect the underlying skin. They will dissipate on their own. Should they pop, we tell our clients to use antibiotic ointment until the skin underneath is healed. The blisters popping will not have any effect on the ink fading. Be well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon