Is it normal to lose most of the color after the first week of eyebrow microblading? (Photo)

Attached is a picture of my brows after exactly one week of my microblading session, I feel that I lost all the color and the heads of the brows are completely empty.. is it normal? If not, is that fixable in my next visit to the professional

Losing color after microblading

An initial application is incomplete until after a follow-up appointment which should be scheduled approximately 6-8 weeks after your initial appointment. At this touch-up appointment your technician can add more hair strokes, adjust shape/size and create a darker appearance if needed.

Two or three applications may be required to achieve the desired results. It is not uncommon to lose up to 70% of the color on the first application.