I have had my eyebrows tattooed (microbalding) and after 6 days the color has completely fallen off. Any suggestion? (photo)

I am really disappointed. I don't no why this is happening could you tell me if this is normal? I have tried to get back in touch with the technition but she won't reply

Faded Permanent Makeup / Microblading

Hello and thank you for your question. Fading almost to the point of it appearing to have disappeared is normal. It takes roughly 4-6 weeks to see the final healed result. In some cases, some of the color can still return. Most technicians offer a touch-up after the first procedure to perfect the eyebrows. During this appointment your technician can assess the retention and make modifications the second time. Microblading in particular has a tendency to look very "crisp" immediately after, but as it heals becomes softer and somewhat blended. 

I hope this helps, and good luck!