Can microbladding cause permanent hair loss? (photo)

My eyebrows were a good shape and thickness and i had microbladding last week. I mow have hair loss in some of the areas that the feathertpych technique was used. Will the hair grow back? Is this permanent eyebrow hair loss? Qould you advise not to have the final follow up appointment to avoid further damage?

Hair loss after micro blading

The hair that was lost was only cut off with micro blading.  The root is intact and will grow back.  It will take about one month for it to grow out.

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Trauma to your eyebrow can cause hair loss. This includes microbladding. You need to wait to see if hairs will grow back.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can microbladding cause permanent hair loss?

It is clear that this question relates to the previous post. As I said there, the crusting that you had on your eyebrow indicates that damage has been done to the eyebrow root. When this happens, eyebrow hairs often do not regrow.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon