I had CoolSculpting 7 weeks ago on stomach and flanks. Not one bit of difference. I am losing hope.

They used the new 30 min treatment device, now I wish I had had the older version, maybe it would have worked better?? I also feel like I felt it lost suction, but they said it was OK... !.......ALMOST 2 MONTHS..AM I OUT 2000.00??..I did not take my own pictures, I am hoping I can get the pics from the office.. . ((I am 57, 5'6",

Coolsculpting

The after pictures are taken after 90 days, therefore you can wait for the 90-day mark to see your before and after pictures from your provider. You should talk to them now about your concern, so they can see if you need change in treatment and whether you are responding to the treatment at all

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Results from CoolScultping

Thank you for your question. Don't give up hope yet. Most patients do not see results until closer to the 90 day period. It is also safe to say that patients across the board need at least 2 sometimes 3+ treatments to achieve desired results. Keep in mind that results are enhanced by a healthy diet and exercise routine. My recommendation would be to go back to your doctor for a revisit at 90 days to see what your next steps are. Best of Luck!

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Waiting on CoolSculpting Results

Thank you very much for your question. At only seven weeks after your CoolSculpting procedure, it is too early to determine your final results. Patients need to give their body from three to four months to eliminate the fat cells. There should be no concern about the choice of CoolSculpting’s newest technology, the CoolAdvantage, as this treatment provides the same great results with a shorter procedure time. The CoolAdvantage applicator has also been streamlined for better tissue contact, meaning more consistent results. You should have a better idea about your final results about 12 weeks after your procedure. In the meantime, if you have further concerns, I recommend talking to your CoolSculpting provider for their advice. 

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Problems after Coolsculpting

I would recommend patience. See your provider at three months and let them take additional photos. They can show you your before photos next to them. Almost everyone sees an improvement with Coolsculpting, though we frequently recommend two treatments to an area to give really impressive results.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting 7 weeks ago

Dear Geenee, In my practice we see our patients for their after photos 90 days after treatment. I know it's hard to wait but truly I would say to give it time. Seek follow up with your treating office and then you can decide if you wish to proceed further. Without photos I can't give you more precise advice but we have the Cool Advantage applicators as well and since they are new, most practices are all waiting to see the results in person. The clinical evidence is there for the new applicators so I wouldn't worry about using those, it's the newest and latest technology Zeltiq has to offer! Best of Luck 

John K. Wakelin III, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Cooladvantage is a better handpiece, results should be faster and better

I would wait the appropriate 3 months and get photos. I would say that a majority of clients are very happy with their results. If you are not, go back and get pictures and discuss with your doctors. It's possible that you need more treatment and that can be discussed as to how they will be done financially. Zimmer Z wave gives better results when added.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting takes time to work

Some patients see results as early as two months, but most patients should wait until three months to judge their results. The majority of the changes happen between months two and three. If you don't already have one, go ahead and schedule your follow up appointment with your doctor, so you can review your results at the three month mark.

Sarah A. Mess, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

No difference 7 weeks after CoolSculpting

It can take as long as 3 months to see the full effects from a CoolSculpting treatment, so it is possible that you would not see any difference yet at 7 weeks.  Some patients also require more than one treatment to obtain the desired results.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Too Soon To Tell--Add Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Cellutone, Exilis Ultra

It may still be too soon for your results. Coolsculpting results can take 1-3 months. With Coolsculpting, I recommend adding a combination of radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing in order to get the best results. However, for the best results with contouring and fat removal, I recommend VASER HI DEF, with ThermiRF and ultrasound. See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer