Looking for ways to reduce arm and shoulder muscles by surgery or botox. I don't exercise and have no excess fat tissue.

I am a young slim female, with disproportionately big and heavy arm and shoulder muscles. I DON'T EXERCISE AND NEVER DID. The visual effect is embarrassing and masculine, it has caused me to have a permanent slouch and I can't bear to sit upright for more than several minutes. I used to think this was due to fat tissue and breast size, lost extreme amounts of weight to relieve the back pain and the comical appearance, problem still persists, muscles are even more visible and toned now. Help?

Masculine upper body

Hello, this is a very unusual request and problem. You would need to be seen in person to see if there is any help available.

Botox for shoulder muscles

Hello, and thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I do not think that Botox is a good answer for your problem. The muscles in the face are very small. The average dose in the forehead of a female, for example, is between 20 and 30 units. The muscles of the arms and shoulder are much larger, and would require tens of thousands of units (at $12-$14 a unit, every 3 months) in order to cause them to atrophy. Additionally, this could significantly affect your ability to use your arms and hands. I would not recommend this treatment.