3wks post BA. Large scab fell off is wound opening?

Hi I'm 3 weeks post BA. My right breast seems to have a small opening at the end of the incision. The scab fell off yesterday and I seen my gp that says it looks ok it's just new skin healing underneath where the scabs fell off. This morning it looks more open, should I be worried?

Incision issue

Sorry but you did not post photos.  Any time there is an incision issue initially, you should touch base with your surgeon.

3 weeks post breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. If you feel as if there is an opening in your incision I would recommend you contacting your surgeon as soon as possible. A true opening in the incision could lead to an infection. Best of luck.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Incision issues

Superficial incision openings or spitting sutures typically heal well with conservative wound care. I recommend that you keep the area clean and covered then ask your Plastic Surgeon to examine you.
All the best

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is wound healing?

Hello and thank you for your question. 
I am glad that you visited a physician and that everything was deemed OK. I cannot tell you if you should be worried or not because there are no photos here for me to examine which is the least I would need to diagnose a healing incision. If you are worried I suggest seeing your plastic surgeon quickly today or tomorrow to ensure everything is healing properly. 
Best wishes

Traci Temmen, MD