Does BodyTite Lipo tightens the skin along with removing fat?

The claim is it tightens skin along with removing fat. I would like to know if its true and what success rate regarding the skin tightening it has?

Liposuction and Skin Tightening

It is really not the technique that gives the best results, it is the person performing the procedure.  In my hands, SmartLipo does help tighten the skin and it has been reported that BodyTite does as well.  My suggestion is if you have loose skin to go to someone who knows how to approch this.  you may not be a candidate for just liposuction and may need surgery or liposuction plus a noninvasive treatment such as Thermage, Velashape or Ultherapy to help tighten after surgery.  All my patients get this option.  Best, Dr. Emer.

There is no non-surgical way to tighten the skin.

I've tried ultrasonic as well as laser assisted skin tightening technology. It doesn't work. Don't waste your money.