How many syringe's did Kylie took? (photos)

i'm just curious on how much syringes of juvederm were done on kylie Jenner lips I'm guessing 6 syringes ?

Kylie Jenner and lip injections

The amount of filler depends on which type of filler used.  She definitely had at least two syringes of fillers and looks wonderful.  Best, Dr. Green

Kylie's Lips

Great question. Wouldn't we all love to know! The one thing though is it won't be 6 syringes into her lips. I've been watching her transformation and it has been amazing. I must say her treating physician has done a great job as they have kept her facial features in proportion so that her lips still 'fit' her face. They've achieved this by putting a few syringes into other areas of her face such as her cheeks and outer eyebrows. She has also had a procedure to slim down her face at the angle of the jaw. I suspect the next thing we will see is further slimming down of her jaw. This is a procedure done by injecting the masseter muscles of the face with muscle relaxants to treat a square jaw in women (mostly) and also for teeth clenching. I'm looking forward to seeing her next stage!

Elizabeth Dawes-Higgs, MBBS
Sydney Dermatologic Surgeon

How Many Syringes - Kylie Jenner Lips

Thank you for your inquiry. Looks like she may have received 2 - 3 syringes minimum and it was done over time. This amount would vary according to type of product that was used. 

Omar Fouda Neel, MD, FRCSC, FACS
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Kylie Jenner Lips -- Use Juvederm Ultraplus, Restylane Lyft, Juvederm Voluma or Fat... do over time!

This was injections over time and it all depends on the type of filler used.  If voluma or lyft was used it would take less than restylane silk or juvederm ultra.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Kylie fillers

It seems that she got fillers in her lips and upper face (cheekbones). I would surmise that it was 2 syringes or possibly 3. 

Best
Dr Karamanoukian

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist

Lip augmentation

Often is takes one or two syringes to get the desired look that she has. I think 6 is quite excessive.

Kylie's lips

Without asking her surgeon, it is difficult to tell how many lip injections that she may have had, or even which filler was used.  Your guess of 6, however, is excessive.  Most patients who have lip augmentation get a single syringe, and some patient with particularly thin lips get two.  Many plastic surgeons favor juvederm because it is quite soft.  If you are considering injection for the first time, our practice usually recommends that you start with a single syringe.  Patients are seen a few weeks later to determine if greater augmentation is desirable.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Lip injections

There is no way to know for sure how many syringes they used. One syringe can go a long way if you are just injecting the lips and no where else on the face.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon