How much does Botox cost on average? Eyes and mouth (Photo)

How much does Botox cost on average?

Botox is generally priced by the unit and the price is higher based on the credentials and training of the injector. You should expect a minimum of $400 for those areas but shouldn't expect to pay more than $600. A great injector can do a lot with fewer units. Many medi-spas, etc. will only inject a pre-determined amount which may be more or less than what you actually need.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Botox cost

Every practice and every practitioner have different fees for cosmetic procedures, Botox included. Would recommend you visit Allergan's website for qualified practitioners and discuss with them. 

I recommend you to discuss specific issues regarding your questions with your dermatologist. 

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

The Cost of Botox

Botox is not normally placed around the mouth in less it’s for minor smoker's lines. Botox works by blocking the signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can then no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften. Botox is mostly used on forehead lines, crow's feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines. The price varies from region to region.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Price botox

Botox is usually charged by units. Every practice may have a different price for a cosmetic procedure. A consultation with a certified healthcare professional is necessary .

Joseph Doumit, MD
Montreal Dermatologist

Botox Cost

It usually depends on the area, depending on certain areas of the country it matters. However it usually runs about 2 to 300.00 per area so that is what you can expect to be quoted for. Depending on your expectations. Thank you for your question.

Botox price

Thank you for your question lindamiller58. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. The price of Botox varies from region to region and from office to office. In the region nearby our office in Encino, CA the price varies from $9/unit to $16/unit depending on the injector and the office. Some offices charge by the region. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Cost of Botox

The price of Botox varies in how much Botox is being injected and who is doing the injections.  A board certified dermatologist who is an expert injector may charge more for their years of expertise than a spa where a nurse may be doing the injections.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with years of experience for the best cosmetic results and avoid unnecessary poor outcomes.  Best, Dr. Green

Cost of Botox

The cost of Botox treatment depends on who is performing the treatment. You are not paying for what is in the syringe but who is holding the syringe and performing the treatment. Botox is a prescriptive medical treatment and should only be performed by experienced board-certified dermatologist, occuloplastic, facial plastic or general plastic surgeons. Otherwise, as the saying goes, you get what you paid for.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox cost

My Botox fee is $20/unit but style is as important as unit pricing.  A smart injector can achieve more with less. I also feel that you would benefit from filler as well as the neurotoxin.

Price Botox

Linda, I would want to look at you to see how you move muscles before telling you what you need. I charge $12 a unit for Botox and $10 for Xeomin, $4 a unit of Dysport (equal to 10/unit for Botox as units differ). I am in Alabama so my prices will be less then in big cities. Look for an experienced injector that does this often as they tend to  inject in the key areas and do not over inject.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist