What Caused my Red Itchy Bumps/rash on my Legs After my Second Laser Hair Removal Treatment? (photos)

I had my 1st laser hair removal session on my armpits, Brazilian and full legs. My legs have red bumps & very itchy. I've applied ice packs to cool it, alovera, & cortizone cream but nothing works. The only part that was infected were my legs. My dermatologist didn't know what it was, which was weird cuz even I knew that it might be (folliculitis edema). What can I do to prevent this next time? Should I stop the treatment? The itchiness is so NOT worth the suffer. I NEED UR ADVICE DOCTORS

Red hives after LHR on legs

The easiest solution is topical steroid creams. This will relieve itching most likely as well as the redness.