Is there any treatment for paradoxical hair growth resulting from Diode laser? (Photo)

I have taken 5sessions of diode laser for facial HR (Asclepion laser technology) which has worsened my hair growth. I have got to know that it is called paradoxical hair growth. Is it going to reduce with forthcoming sessions or shall i stop the LHR now? Is there any way to treat this paradoxical hair growth because it is very dense and thick?

Parodoxical hair growth

Dear 18lavi:

This rare event is generally confined to the periphery of treated areas, where lower levels of energy from scattered laser beams actually can stimulate hair follicles.  The fact that this is occurring at all, and that is happening throughout the treated areas, suggests to me that the laser is being used at very low energy settings.  I think you should consult a dermatologist with a higher energy laser, such as an alexandrite (Gentlelase) and the know-how to give you permanent hair removal with just 3 to 6 treatments.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

You Still Have Hair Removal Options

You need treatment with Vaniqa and a different laser hair removal device. I recommend a formal evaluation with a laser hair removal expert. Best, Dr. Emer