I've had my braces off for 3 years and my retainer just broke again. (photos)

will relapse happen if I don't get it fixed right away? I recently had my retainer fixed because it cracked was told to wear it every night for 2 weeks then I could go back to casual wear I did that , now it cracked again and I can't afford to get it fixed right away but I fear relapse will happen I'm scared it'll be visible my teeth are my insecurity and I don't want this to happen but then again I don't know what to do. I wore it often due to this reasoning I'm very insecure about my smile even after treatment because I used to have a big gap.

Need Retainers!

Without retainers your teeth will move! Please make sure to get a replacement one ASAP and to wear it every night!

Los Angeles Dentist