Areola reduction and breast augmentation at the same time, is it possible? (Photo)

I had 4 pregnancies and breastfed 2 of my kids for 2 years each. As the result my boobs are deflated and pretty saggy. I am planning on having implants and if necessary breast lift to make them beautiful again. One of my concern in i have big areola and i figured that after implants the skin probably will stretch more and make the areola look even wider (oh no!) Is there a way to make them smaller in size and i am thinking maybe i might as well have the implant incision there?

Can I reduce the size of my areolas and get breast implants?

Yes, you can reduce the size of your areolas as well as get an uplift and breast implant at same time. The negative is the scars which usually do heal well in the majority of cases. You usually do retain breast sensitivity though. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift/Implants

You could likely have both of these procedures together. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and learn about options. All the best

Breast lift

Areolar reduction is a standard part of the type of breast lift you need along with some small implants.  I would perform the lollipop type lift with implants.  You are an ideal,candidate for that procedure and the scars heal beautifully.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Areola reduction

These two surgeries are typically performed together with excellent results.  Would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed numerous restorative and aesthetic breast surgeries to discuss your options and as well as your concerns.Kenneth B. Hughes, MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonLos Angeles, CA 

Areola reduction and breast augmentation at the same time

Thank you for your question. Yes, it its possible to do both procedures at the same time. We just have to look the size of the breast implant that you need and usually the areola should be about 3.8 or 4 cms, your areolae are much bigger than that so it would be good to reduce the areola and place breast implants.I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Areola reduction

Absolutely, yes. You will benefit from a breast lift with areola reduction and , breast implants in case you want to go bigger.

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. Yes, this is possible and quite often done together. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Areola reduction

Thank you for the question and the photos and YES this is an operation that is frequently done with excellent results.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and be evaluated
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Areola reduction and breast augmentation at the same time, is it possible?

Yes, it is normal to do the two procedures at the same time, but from the photos I think you will need a true lift, including the areola reduction, if you are to get a good result.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Thank you for your question and photo. Based on your photo, you are a great candidate for a vertical scar lift and augmentation. This will reduce and reposition your areolae. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.