Which is better for skin tightening under the eyes with no downtown or pain; Protege Elite or ThermiSmooth?

Protege elite or Thermismooth eyes, are the two procedures the same or how are they different and is the cost for the whole face or just the eyes. thank you

Protege vs ThermiSmooth

Thank you for your question. Thermismooth and Protege are very similar. They are both radio frequency technology. I have worked with both of them, and as it stands today, I prefer Thermismooth. It is more comfortable for the patient, it shows me your skin temperature in real time, and it has the ability to go a bit deeper than Protégé. The cost for just eyes is approx. $600 per treatment (you'll need 4-6 treatments) spaced 1-3 weeks apart.

Best of Luck!

#thermismooth #eyes #wrinkles

ThermiSmooth

In our office we have an array of devices and in my opinion, ThermiSmooth is an excellent, no downtime treatment for the delicate skin around the eyes. In my experience it is definitely worth considering this treatment to soften the lines around the eye and even to improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. ThermiSmooth is a quick, comfortable, and noninvasive treatment.  Your skin will be a bit pink, but this subsides over several hours.  Be well.

Estee Williams, MD

ThermiSmooth

Thank you for your question. For tightening of the eyes with no downtime I prefer ThermiSmooth. It uses temperature controlled radiofrequency for tightening and collagen stimulation. It is typically done in a series of about 3-6 treatments. I would recommend an in person exam to make sure you are a candidate.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Wrinkles - Ultherapy, Thermage, ThermiSmooth, Fillers, Botox, Laser Resurfacing

Radiofrequency is good for skin tightening but there results may not be a long lived as  ultherapy or thermage.  Fillers and botox also help. Fraxel/co2 laser resurfacing too. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.