My eyes are uneven after Restylane fillers, did the fillers make it more pronounced? (photos)

I had restalyn fillers under my eyes about 6 months ago. Attached is a before pic, and a current pic. My eyes are uneven. The one on the right is smaller. Was is smaller to begin with? Did the filler make it more pronounce? And most important - how do I fix this? Fillers, botox, surgery?? I know everyone has asymmetry, but eyes are noticeable and it's become more noticeable.

Eyes

Your eyes are the same as before. You can not change the shape or size. Best of luck the results look good.

Asymmetrical Eyes--fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

You had a small asymmetry to begin with, which is quite common. For under eye areas, I recommend using lasers and microneedling/prp with fillers to get the most improvement. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

In the before photo, you have minimal bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

The eyelid position of the upper eyelid is no different in the after photo.  This is early ptosis.  You have a mild compensatory eyebrow elevation in the before picture which for whatever reason is not seen to the same degree in the after photo.  This is very subtle.  I do microblepharoplasty for individuals with your issues but otherwise it is very challenging for most people to find a surgeon who will even acknowledge issues this subtle.

Eye size change after filler

Although lower lid position can be changed somewhat with filler, yours have not. Your right eye was smaller to begin with and that is very common.  Even women who are considered to most beautiful in the world have similar issues. Google Angelina Jolie and you'll see what I mean. 

Your filler results are great and you look fantastic!

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist

Uneven eyes

Thank you for sharing your question. It is difficult to evaluate your eyelids at this point because of the difference in lighting and makeup. The lower eyelids appear to be in the same position as they were prior to May. See an expert in eyelids in person for detailed evaluation.  Good luck,

My eyes are uneven after Restylane fillers, did the fillers make it more pronounced?

Hi there, in your before pictures you have a small amount of eyelid ptosis bilaterally. Your eyes appeared to be the same size beyond this one issue. I think your results look very good. 
         Good luck, Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane and Under Eye Filler

Based on your photos you appear to have a great result.  There is always some variation but nothing that is perceived in the photos.  If you are concerned you should return to your treating physician for examination.  Some patients prefer Belotero for under eye fillers. Best, Dr. Green