6 months post Fractional CO2 laser and I still have lumpy bumpy skin, with red demarcation lines.

My skin was smooth before but now it is lumpy, bumpy and red with demarcation lines still showing. It is 6 months post procedure. I made the big mistake of not getting this done by a Doctor, just some guy in a clinic. I went back and he was dismissive. Will the lumpy bumpy skin go away or is the fat pad damaged? What would you recommend to fix this? Thanks for your time.

Dermatologist needed

There are many options to consider based upon your description.  Of course without an evaluation that would be premature, but there are ways to treat the redness in particular and the lumpy and bumpiness that you describe can also be treated. 
I would recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist who has significant experience in laser and scarring in particular. 

San Antonio Dermatologist

Irritated Skin With Lines After co2 Laser

this can be improved but needs to be seen by a board certified and fellowship trained in lasers and cosmetics dermatologist.  For this i find that a combination of fraxel or clear + brilliant and microneedling with PRP help improve.  But without photos its hard to say for sure if this is the best option for you.  Please see only a laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.