Yellowish color between my breast after Breast Augmentation. Any suggestions? (photos)

Aside going to my surgeon about this, any other ways to treat this?

Yellow Color Between Breasts

Fear not. This is only some let of bruising that it trying to heal. Bruises usually go from a blue/purple to a green/yellow as they heal and eventually disappear. Give it another week or so and this should resolve completely.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Color change of skin after breast augmentation

This is very normal and is seen as the bruising on the chest is resolving. The blood breaks down and can give a variety of colors. Should fully resolve in a week or two. Best of luck. 

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Yellowish color between my breast after Breast Augmentation. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery!  The yellow color between your breasts is light bruising from surgery and will resolve on its own over the next 7-10 days. Hang in there and maintain close follow up with your surgeon.

Bruising after surgery

What you have is simple bruising after surgery. Bruises start out as a purple tone and as the red blood cell are broken down by the body they get a more burgandy color, then gold, and finally yellow. They will go away. If you have any healing concerns discuss with your surgeon. Good luck.

It's bruising.

This is normal to see after surgery, but check in with your plastic surgeon if you have any concerns. This does not require treatment and should resolve on its own within two to three weeks. Good luck.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Yellowish color

No need to worry . When you get surgery , it is normal to have some bruising . At first it is purple , reddish , green and then yellow .  sometimes you only get to see the yellowish color , which means soon you will have no wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD