Pec Implants for a square(r) look?

Heya Docs, So I have been working out for a few years now, and the shape of my chest has always left me wanting more: I have, what I assume most guys have, the "swimmer chest" type: oval, slightly parted in the middle. My question is therefor, if it is possible to get pec implants that sort of corrects this shape (either by filling out the inner or outer ends?) only, or would any pec implant just enhance the shape I already have? Best regards, Andy

Pectoral Implants

Pectoral imlpants come in a variety of styles and sizes to both augment and change the shape of a man's chest. If needed even custom pectoral implants can be made to help solve more difficult or unusual chest shapes.

Pec implant for squarer looking chest

Thank you for asking about your pectoral implants.

Without a photo or examination, I can only answer in general terms. A custom made pectoral implant can be made to give you the look you want. But it is expensive and it may not look natural. I strongly suggest you have a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does these implants to discuss your look and to see if surgery will help you achieve the look you want.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS