I am missing my left pec muscle. Is it not there or is it just underdeveloped? What is the solution?
Doctor Answers 4
Left pectoral muscle and biceps muscles small or missing
- You probably have what is called Poland's symdrome - and underdevelopment of muscles on the chest, often the arm and sometimes hand maldevelopment as well.
- The biceps clearly is underdeveloped - because you can use it.
- The pectoral may be missing.
- The solution is a custom made chest implant based on a CT scan which is implants on that side of the chest.
- These work well-
- Please do not try to save money by having a custom implant by a mouilage (mold) - it will not look as good as it should.
- Please find a plastic surgeon who does a lot of implants -
- Or contact Implantech, a leading implant manufacturer, for a list of plastic surgeons using their implants.
You might also like...
Left Pectoral and Biceps Augmentation
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.