Can Ultrashape be used on armpit fat?

I have those small little armpit fat bulges that are embarrassing with tank tops. Would you recommend ultrashape for that or something else? No matter what I do to work them out they won't go away. Appreciate the help and advice in advance!

UltraShape for reducing arm fat

UltraShape can be used to destroy unwanted fat in many areas of the body as long as there is approximately 2cm of fat thickness.  We have treated arms, thighs, love handles, abdomen and male chests.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Arm pit fat

Hi Blakely,
not sure if you mean bat wings but if they are your concern, please try Elite . We have ultra shape, elite, vela shape and vanquish and a few more excellent tools to help women maintain their wellness. Among them i find elite to be most flexible and effective for bat wings. find some one who has it near you.

Srinivasu Kesa, MD
Indianapolis Internist

UltraShape and Armpit Fat

The UltraShape transducer cannot adequately treat the armpit area . Liposuction is a better option in that area

Joel E. Kopelman, MD, FACS
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring

Ultrashape takes at least 3 treatments to see roughly 10-20% improvement. I suggest posting photos for further evaluation and seeing a VASER HI DEFINITION contouring specialist. I find that vaser is the best for skin tightening, fat reduction and contouring. I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic surgeon for optimal results who is trained in the hi def VASER technique. This area needs a more permanent improvement with a large impact.  Best, Dr. Emer