6 weeks after first Sculptra treatment, and my face has been distorted. What can I do? (Photo)

It's been 6 weeks after my first Sculptra, my face has been distorted thoroughly. I'm afraid it's not an after-injection swelling, but a "result". I hate what I look like right now and I swear I would not try sculptra any more! Though I was injected voluma to re-shape my distorted face 2 weeks ago, my face still couldn't return to my natural shape. How can I do to minimize the disaster? I even don't want to go outside because of this!

Sculptra and uneven

I would definitely return to your treating physician or an experienced dermatologist for consultation.  Facial unevenness from fillers or injections can be corrected and in the right hands you will be happy with the results.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra results - not what you expected

Thank you for your question and for sharing your experience and concerns with us.  It is hard to compare the two photos you show given the different lighting and facial expressions.  However, in the before and after photos, it does appear that you have more fullness in the right side of the face and in the after photos.  Additional volume, whether it be the traditional fillers or more Sculptra, can be used to further achieve symmetry and help you mitigate some of your concerns.  I would recommend that you visit with a plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a high volume injectable practice and who has a great deal of experience with Sculptra to discuss your current concerns.

Face Asymmetry After Sculptra

Unfortunately these photos cannot be used to compare scuptra.  there is different lightening, different angles, and in one youre smiling and not in the other.  sculptra does very little in a single treatment at 6 weeks.  I suggest you go to your physician for a follow up visit, get formal photos and compare them to the intial photos.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Reviewing all your postings, I see issues! #1. You are only 6 weeks following Sculptra injections but did not expound on amounts used!. Plus Sculptra take a minimum of 3 months beige results are noted. #2. Why would another PS inject VOLUMA after the issues you are having wit Sculptra. I would have waited the 3 months!