How much cost 1 vial of asclera?

$250 per vial per session

We charge $250 per vial for about one treatment which can treat multiple veins in different areas.  Typically it takes 2 -3 treatments to resolve the problematic veins.

Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Asclera Cost

We charge $250 per session which is generally 1/2 hour of injection time. Often patients will need to do 2-3 sessions for best results. Thank you for your questions.

Cost of Asclera

Not one patient is the same.  In our office we charge per vial.  Each vial is $35.  Some patients may need up to 10 vials where other may need only 5 vials.  It is best to contact the office you wish to go to and ask how they do their service fees.

We charge $350 per treatment session which can include up to 10 mls of product. You may need more than one session.

Terry E. Restivo, DO
Napa Physician

Asclera cost is variable

Asclera is an FDA controlled product. 

Asclera can only be purchased by physicians.

Asclera can only be injected by physician.

Cost for Asclera therapy depends on physician time, number of veins injected and/or areas treated.

We charge 500-700 dollars a session for sclerotherpy with 1 vial of Asclera. 

Cost 1 vial of asclera

Like with other cosmetic treatments, the price for asclera varies widely across the country and even in the same area. The average cost for treatment is about $500 with a general range between $250 to $1000 per treatment. More than 1 treatment may be necessary.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Asclera is used to treat spider veins and the cost can vary depending on how much area is treated.   The minimum cost of my practice is $250,  However for more extensive areas sometimes costs can be up to $750.   Sometimes more than one session is needed.

Asclera Cost

I charge approximately 500.00 per session to inject spider veins.  I usually use 3-4 ccs of Asclera solution

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon